Thursday, July 1, 2010

FUSION! fulanas & punto medio

You know that when I busted onto the scene at Fusion Bazar, I made a beeline straight for the CROCHET! It was cool to learn about PUNTO MEDIO, a company that was new to the fair. These crochet flowers are very popular in Mexico City, and I noticed that they were selling pretty rapidly! They have a beautiful blog, visit them here.


Beam me up, Scotty.

FULANAS!

You might already know fulanas, from my previous blog posting about them. Or perhaps you've seen their stuff in boutiques around Mexico City. Or maybe you're a crochet blog junkie, and have seen them written up in other blogs. Or maybe to you, they're new. Whatever the case, take a moment to drink in the luscious colors and fresh designs.


Who knew a circle could be so chic?

The sweet and talented designer.

Find fulanas on the web at http://fulanasfulanas.blogspot.com/ .